A safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine is one of the most important tools in ending the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get the latest information about the 2019 Novel Coronavirus...
The flu shot is a safe, effective way to reduce your chance of ending up in the hospital with severe flu. Learn how to get yours today.
The Community Health Assessment serves as a resource in evaluating the health status of our community...
Learn which HSA office locations are closed to the public in coordination with Stanislaus County implemented social distancing measures...
Power outages are relatively common and can occur at anytime; whether it’s caused by natural disaster or a planned outage during extreme weather conditions.
Who We Are
The Health Services Agency provides health care services to the community via its system of federally qualified health center – look alike outpatient clinics, public health services, and a family medicine residency program. The Agency, located in Stanislaus County, California, is about 90 miles east of San Francisco, and 75 miles south of Sacramento.
What We Do
The HSA holds strongly to its vision of "Healthy People in a Healthy Stanislaus!" by developing its services with the community, in ways that support community need.
- Promote wellness and healthy lifestyles
- Prevent illness and injury
- Provide quality care and treatment
- Preserve access to healthcare for the under-served
What We Offer
- Three federally qualified health centers – look alike primary care medical offices located in Modesto
- Urgent Care/After Hours Clinic, located in Modesto
- Specialty Clinics
- Physical Rehabilitation Clinic
- Public Health communicable disease control
- The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
- California Children’s Services
- Public Health Field Nursing
- Public Health Prevention and Education Programs
- Managed Care for Medi-Cal patients, in partnership with Health Plan of San Joaquin
- Valley Family Medicine Residency Program, in partnership with Doctors Medical Center and Memorial Medical Center